The Medical Access Health Network system is estimated at being able to provide the Medicare and Medicaid programs with $400 Billion in cost-savings. Specifically, these cost-savings are:
|Medical Access savings estimate minimum $3,800.00 per Medicare /Medicaid patient per year.||Annual Savings|
|54 million medicare patients x $3,800||$205 Billion|
|Reduced Paperwork||$ 75 Billion|
|Community utilization review||$ 40 Billion|
|Eliminates billing and coding||$ 40 Billion|
|Eliminates insurance and processor profits, and fraud, decreased fraud and enforcement||$ 40 Billion|
|Minimum Annual Savings||$400 Billion|
Those who use and provide care under the Medicare and Medicaid program will have the following advantages:
- Full access to medical care for
- Medical decisions made by provider (MD, DO, NP, etc) and not an insurance company
- Eliminates fraud produced by for-profit insurance companies
- Eliminates billing and coding
- Greatly reduced paperwork on inpatients and their specialists.
- Direct payments to primary MDs, monthly for each patient.
- Reduced complexity of rules and need for enforcement.