Your Patients Get The Best Of Care
Obtaining affordable care is easy. Simply send us an Email or have your physician call us at 615-669-8347 today!
The Medical Access Direct Payment System was designed to grant patients complete access to care. Patients directly pay their physician an agreed to low-cost rate which is paid up front at the beginning of each month. As long as the patient has paid up for that month, the patient is granted complete access (unlimited visits) to their physician. Insurance co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance fees are not required in order to receive care.
Individual Plan: $73.25/month (plus $25 enrollment fee)
Family Plan: $73.25/month plus $28.25/month per additional family member (plus $25 enrollment fee)
Telemedicine Option (see a physician on camera via your phone or computer 24/7 365 days a year)
• Full access to primary medical care for all MAC patients
• Your medical treatment dictated and controlled by only your physician and not an insurance company
• Complete access for those with pre-existing conditions
• Quality time with your physician, longer appointments
• Coordination and assistance with hospital care as needed
• 24/7 phone, e-mail access
• No co-pays, no co-insurance, no deductibles
• Telemedicine (camera, voice chats via your phone) services available
• Lower rates for labs and x-rays
Patient Services included in the $65 per month fee:
1. Yearly Physical Examination
• Comprehensive health history
• Comprehensive wellness counseling
• Review of all body systems
• Routine laboratory panels which include:
• Complete Blood Count
• Complete Metabolic Panel
• Lipid panel
• Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
• Pap Smear (for women of certain age)
• Prostate Specific Antigen (for men of certain age)
• Vision Screen
2. Sick and Follow-up Visits
• no per visit co-pays
• unlimited visits per month (unless explicitly specified by your physician)
New Patient Enrollment
When joining our program, you first register on the site for your home state. Once there, you will select a primary care physician from those available in your area. You can then make an appointment directly with your physician.
At your first appointment, your physician will give you a comprehensive physical evaluation which includes a complete personal medical history and appropriate examination. Your physician will create a plan for continued care and begins treatment of any problems that are evident. This visit immediately creates a strong physician-patient relationship.
Paying Your Physician
After the first month, your physician will provide care for a low monthly fee. The monthly fees are paid at the 1st of each mont, for each patient. Medical care becomes an on-going service, like electricity or cable. This fee can be paid by you (the patient), or your employer.